The Department of Economics and Statistics “Cognetti de Martiis” promotes teaching and research in many different topics in economics and statistics.
The approaches to these issues have both theoretical and applied nature and often they are interdisciplinary.
The Members of the department belong to different scientific areas and their research activities cover different fields.
Below we list the most represented scientific areas:
- Agricultural Economics
- Environmental Economics and Statistics
- Economics of Complexity
- Cultural Economics
- Happiness Economics
- Economics and Public Finance
- Business Economics and Management
- Industrial and International Economics
- Innovation and Science Economics
- Macroeconomics of Labor Market, Public and Financial Policies
- Labor, Family and Gender Economics
- Development and Migration Economics
- Health Economics
- Civil and Experimental Economics
- Statistical Methodology and its Applications
- Social and Demography Statistics
- Economic Thought and Methodology History