Development and Migration Economics
Development and migration economics, whose main research lines include:
- investments coming from abroad to solve integration problems and the role of multinational corporations in the global economy;
- human resources in economic development;
- the impacts of financial development projects (such as microcredit) and commercial (such as fair trade);
- the impact of natural, demographic and socio-economic shocks on the development of developing countries;
- social capital (assurance, altruism, networks, etc.) and economic choices.